Thursday, April 28, 2016
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
HAVEN FOOT STOOL
From Canvas & Sasson
TREND ALERT WITH MOROCCANOIL
MONIQUE LHUILLIER BRIDAL SPRING/SUMMER 2017
Hair design by Kevin Hughes, Global Moroccanoil Ambassador
STYLE INSPIRATION: To complement Monique Lhullier's ethereal, nymph-like collection, Kevin Hughes for Moroccanoil created effortless, yet structured waves.
To achieve the Monqiue Lhuillier hair look, follow Kevin Hughes step-by-step instructions below:
- To create the perfect styling foundation, prep damp hair with a dime size amount Moroccanoil Treatment for soft texture and long-lasting shine. For fine hair, use Moroccanoil Treatment Light.
- Apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream from root to tip and follow by blow drying hair with Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer.
- Create a deep center part using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Paddle Brush and separate hair into even sections.
- Mist an even amount of Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection to protect hair from breakage.
- Wrap each section around a 1 ¼ inch barrel curling iron leaving the ends loose to create a gentle bend.
- Next, spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray for volume and touchable texture.
- Piece out the ends using Moroccanoil Texture Clay to add definition.
- Spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray over every inch of hair to ensure long-lasting hold.
- To finish the look, place a delicate headband an inch behind the hairline and gently pull sections from the front to tuck behind the band.
For stockist enquiries please contact www.moroccanoil.com
Monday, April 25, 2016
Thursday, April 21, 2016
YASSSS jsut got my copy and I can't wait to start cooking!
I loveeeed her two other cook books though I did find them a little overwhelming and hard work on a week night after a busy day at work so this will be amazing and a blessing!
I'm actually beyond excited and feel like jumping up and down!!!!!!