TREND ALERT WITH MOROCCANOIL
MONIQUE LHUILLIER BRIDAL SPRING/SUMMER 2017
Hair design by Kevin Hughes, Global Moroccanoil Ambassador
STYLE INSPIRATION: To complement Monique Lhullier's ethereal, nymph-like collection, Kevin Hughes for Moroccanoil created effortless, yet structured waves.
To achieve the Monqiue Lhuillier hair look, follow Kevin Hughes step-by-step instructions below:
- To create the perfect styling foundation, prep damp hair with a dime size amount Moroccanoil Treatment for soft texture and long-lasting shine. For fine hair, use Moroccanoil Treatment Light.
- Apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream from root to tip and follow by blow drying hair with Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer.
- Create a deep center part using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Paddle Brush and separate hair into even sections.
- Mist an even amount of Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection to protect hair from breakage.
- Wrap each section around a 1 ¼ inch barrel curling iron leaving the ends loose to create a gentle bend.
- Next, spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray for volume and touchable texture.
- Piece out the ends using Moroccanoil Texture Clay to add definition.
- Spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray over every inch of hair to ensure long-lasting hold.
- To finish the look, place a delicate headband an inch behind the hairline and gently pull sections from the front to tuck behind the band.
For stockist enquiries please contact www.moroccanoil.com