Monday, March 2, 2015

SWIMWEAR

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for you email. :-)

For cheap yet stylish bathing suits I would head to Victoria's Secret.

I always stick to simple costumes as they are classic and classy.
You will stand out much more with a simple costume!

Avoid anything with cut outs and lots of details to avoid looking tacky.

Most important is to stick to something that compliments your body... If you feel great you look great! It doesn't matter if your bathers are on trend or not. You could have the most trending costume but if it's not for your body you can look terrible.
So stick with a simple one that suits your body shape and you will feel like a million bucks... plus that way you can accessorizes your bathers with dainty bangles or a sarong!

I have attached my top pics from Victoria's secret and some that I would stay away from.

BONUS - THEY ARE ALL UNDER $100!!!!

Happy Shopping

xoxo










STAY AWAY FROM...






No comments:

Post a Comment