Sunday, March 1, 2015

FACE HERO by GO-TO



Ever since I started using the Go-To cleanser I have had so many compliments about my skin!!!!
I noticed the difference straight away and I was pretty excited others noticed as well.

My skin is super sensitive and since their cleanser did such a fantastic job I have started using a lot of their other products and I'm in love.

I used their EXCEPTION-OIL whilst I was on my winter holiday to keep my skin from drying out and I used it around my eyes every night to help rejuvenate my tired eyes and it was a blessing!
At one point I couldn't keep my eyes open because the cold wind made them so dry... but once I applied some EXCEPTION-OIL it was an instant relief!

SOOOOOO I'm super excited to try their newest product FACE HERO!
 

HERE'S WHY
 
1. Rosehip Oil
Rosehip oil has fatty acidds, anti-oxidants and vitamins which helps the skin with hydration, scarring and irritation.
DID YOU KNOW???
Some rosehip oils are rancid (useless) by the time they reach the consumer. This is because rosehip breaks down easily, oxidizing rapidly if exposed to sunglight or air. (Also, some manufacturers use stale rosehip.) 
The rosehip oil in FACE HERO is blended with anti-oxidants for protection such as plant and nut oils. (Buriti oil, brazil nut oil, arnica oil and calendula oil.)
2. The oil is light weight and your skin will drink it up straight away.

3. Smells delicious and peachy.

4. Filled with vitamin C, vitamin E, rosemary seed extract which helps with anti-ageing.

5. Calms redness and irritation.

6. MOST IMPORTANT!!
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS



FACE HERO
$44.95
MY OTHER FAVOURITES

1.Properly Clean
$29.95
My other Face Hero! Seriously!
2. Exception-oil
$49.95
Like being pampered! Smells divine and instantly soothes your skin.

3. Lips! $14.95
Your lips will be super glossy and juicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment