Thursday, May 29, 2014

HEALTH/COOK BOOKS

For Joan

so fantastic! they should give this to school kids!

I read this over and over again!

this book is huge.. its an encyclopedia for women!

so many helpful tips!

expands your taste buds

This one has sooooo many yummy things!

I Quit Sugar by Sarah Wilson
I didn't do the detox as I dont eat much sugar anyone but she has so awesome treats like the hot chocolate peanut butter! yummmm!

I Quit Sugar for Life : 148 Recipes + Meal Plans for Families and Solos - Sarah Wilson
UMMM YUMM! THE NACHO CUPCAKES! I made a vegan version! 

on my list

super easy! love it!

loved it! love bethenny!

loveeeeeeeee her books!


you have to have a open mind for this! i love it and believe it!

just amazing and good for the husbands belly :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment