Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Q&A

Introducing
Abode



How did Abode Australia come about?
  Having returned from the UK, where I had worked on several luxury residential projects, I was keen to continue working in the Design World. I had worked with these suppliers and looks before and
wanted to bring them to my design savvy clients and customers in Australia
Did you have a clear vision for you brand?
 Always - I am a very focused direct person with my own sense of style. I wanted to bring this clarity to my brand and product range.

What is the process for putting a collection together? Where do you draw your inspiration from?
I really wanted to introduce a range of products that had European chic but had the light and fresh Austrailian feel. I read all the fashion magazines and follow blogs- mixing this with my brand
values gives me my inspiration. 
What can people expect from Abode Australia in the next few months?
 We are launching some new collections and colourways as well as some exciting new promotions!! !?? Watch this space!

Can we expect Abode stores in the near future?
 Right now we are focussing on our ecommerce business but you never know!??

Where do you hope your brand will be in 5 years?
In 5 years we would like to be  Established as one of Australia's leading home brands and continuing to bring exciting sophisticated design to our clients.

What motivated you to start Abode Australia?
A passion for interior design. I also realised that with my experience I could find new and exciting product that I could bring to the design market.

Biggest challenges in business so far?
Turning my idea into a reality. From choosing the right brand image to sourcing the right suppliers, organising storage and distribution! There are so many things to figure out - I wanted to make sure every element of our business was the very best!

What inspires you to keep going?
Finding gorgeous new product that gets incredible feedback, seeing our sales grow and getting orders from all over the world.

What are your words to live by?
The details are not the details - they make the design - Charles Eames


MY TOP PICKS FROM THE RANGE

J'adore
Serving Tray
$225

Little Princess
Ottoman
$450

Eye Spy
$95

Monogram
$55

Fine French Wine
$75

Ghost
$300

The Dream Maker
$55


CUSTOMER PHOTOS

Afternoon reading with Sass & Bide, we love the new collection!

Limited edition hurricanes turn this bedside table into something a little special. SHOP www.abodeaustralia.com

Shop our 'Hamptons Style' at www.abodeaustralia.com

Abode's Fine French Wine silver Collection is now re-stocked and available on our e-boutique.  Perfect for entertaining or that special event.  www.abodeaustralia.com

Beautiful bedroom styling by @Amanda Demetriou featuring our monogram cushion cover.  Love this! www.abodeaustralia.com

Happy Halloween with Abode Australia x www.abodeaustralia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment