TREND ALERT WITH MOROCCANOIL
EMILY RATAJKOWSKI 2016 OSCARS VANITY FAIR PARTY
Hair design by Celebrity Hair Stylist Christian Wood using Moroccanoil
"To complement Emily's sexy strapless dress with patterned sheer skirt, I went with loose, undone waves and a strong center part for a rock & roll vibe." Christian Wood
- Prep hair with Moroccanoil Treatment for a smooth, frizz free foundation.
- Apply Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse from root-to-tip to give strands body. Roughly dry hair with a blow dryer to amp up the texture and volume.
- Using a tail comb, part hair down the middle. Next use a ¾ inch curling iron and start at the nape of the neck, wrap the hair around the barrel in medium size sections and hold for 10 seconds.
- Once hair is completely waved, flip upside down and spray with Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray. Use fingers to break up the waves and create a sexy bed head feel.
- Next, tease the crown with a tail comb for a little extra height and mist the entire head Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray for long-lasting hold.
- Finish by misting hair with a small amount of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine and tuck behind the ear on one side for an effortless look.
For stockist enquiries please contact www.moroccanoil.com
Photography: Anthony Harvey for Getty Images/2016 Oscars Vanity Fair Party/ 1 year Global Rights, ending February 28, 2017