TREND ALERT WITH MOROCCANOIL
LONDON FASHION WEEK - OSMAN FALL/WINTER 2016
Hair design by Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero
STYLE INSPIRATION: "From simplicity to the art of craftsmanship, this season the look is linear, graphic and sophisticated. We are taking the designer's craftsmanship and an element of the clothes, and bringing it into the hair to create a powerful look."- Antonio Corral Calero
- To hydrate before styling, prep dry hair evenly with Moroccanoil Treatment Light.
- Saturate the top of the hair, from the hairline back and around the temples, with Moroccanoil Root Boost.
- Using the Moroccanoil Ceramic Paddle Brush, direct the hair back and away from the face with a hair dryer and pinched nozzle, creating a flat line (or boxed shape around the face) at the top and temples.
- Using the tips of your fingers, dab Moroccanoil Styling Gel into the roots (again round the hair line and temples), to accentuate the style and give additional hold.
- Taking sections of hair (work from the nape upwards), spritz the hair with Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection and straighten it with a flat iron. When you reach the top of the head, make sure to use the straighteners to pull hair back and up, away from the face.
- Spray hair at the hairline and around the temples with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium, and set with heat from the hair dryer. Using the brush and nozzle, again pull hair back from the face.
- Two inches below the nape area, gather the hair in a ponytail to create an angular shape at the back. Secure with an elastic.
- Take a thin piece of hair from the ponytail (quarter of an inch of hair, maximum). Twist this, spray generously with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium and blow dry to harden.
- Now begins the art of craftsmanship. Taking an eyelet, place this against the ponytail at the elastic. Thread the piece of hair through the right hand side of the eyelet and take this round the back of the ponytail. Again loop the hair through the left hand side of the metal. Circle the hair around the back of the ponytail once again, and secure in place with a grip.
- Once in place, spritz hair all over with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine.
For stockist enquiries please contact www.moroccanoil.com