Monday, March 24, 2014

VEGAN AND NO CAFFEINE!


So, as a vegan who has recently given up caffeine I was starting to miss my warm cup of cosy-ness and on the hot days a nice refreshing cold drink.

BUT I found a solution!

HOT CHOCOLATE

Heat in microwave 
3/4 Light Soy Milk 
1/4 Water
Add
Cadbury hot chocolate mix (YES it's VEGAN and so is the Nescafe varieties!!!)


CHAI LATTE

Heat in microwave 
3/4 Light Soy Milk 
1/4 Water
Add
Sprinkling of cinnamon and nutmeg


TEA

Peppermint tea (large variety of herbal teas available but I only like peppermint)
Warm water with lemon
Cold water with fresh cucumber


CAPPUCCINO 

Heat in microwave
1 cup of almond milk 
Grated hazelnuts
Add
Sprinkling of grated dark chocolate


ICED COFFEE

Blend together
1 cup of almond milk
hazel nuts
dark chocolate
ice

I have heard that Chicory Coffee is a lot like caffeine coffee... but I don't enjoy that bitter black coffee taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment