TREND ALERT WITH MOROCCANOIL
NEW YORK FASHION WEEK - MARCHESA FALL/WINTER 2016
Hair design by Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero
STYLE INSPIRATION: The collection draws inspiration from the beautiful oil paintings by American painter John Singer Sargent. His art and use of watercolors are displayed throughout the collection and hair which has an elegant, Victorian look. Thus, Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero created two variations of low buns, reminiscent of the Victorian era but with a modern twist.
- Starting with damp hair, apply a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment through the hair to prep for styling and increase manageability. Use a comb to create a deep center part.
- Next, add Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion from root to tip. Use a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Round Brush and Moroccanoil Ceramic Hair Dryer to blow dry hair straight.
- Once dry, spray an even amount of Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray over every inch of hair.
- Brush through hair and tie into a low semi-tight ponytail at the base of the neck. Leave a few loose strands of hair in the front.
- Separate the ponytail into two parts and twist each part individually while adding Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray.
- Overlap each part together into a low tight knot and secure with bobby pins.
- Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to hold in place.
For stockist enquiries please contact www.moroccanoil.com
Hair: Antonio Corral Calero, Moroccanoil Global Ambassador
Photography: Stephen Churchill Downs for Moroccanoil