Thursday, February 25, 2016

READ


I don't know where to began...

I think if even if you are not a fan of Drew it's a fantastic read.

I'm a HUGE fan!!!!!

I find her fascinating, I have loved her through every stage and think she is an amazing human!

It was so interseting reading her perspective on things and when she explain her wild behaviour it was totally not what I expected!

This book made me love her a billion times more.

I also loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed reading how she grew up in West Hollywood (and the less glamour part of West Hollywood) reading anything based in USA really grabs my full attention and I hang of every detail and this was perfection.

It was also so fun to read about the story between Drew & Adam Sandler - it's pretty sweet!

A MUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment