TREND ALERT WITH MOROCCANOIL
BCBG & Herve Leger Resort 2016
Hair by Kevin Hughes for Moroccanoil®
To complement the laid-back Resort collection, Kevin Hughes for Moroccanoil created an undone Cali-girl wave with soft, tousled texture.
- Apply a cocktail of Moroccanoil Treatment and Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to damp hair from root-to-tip.
- Blow Dry hair smooth with Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush and stop when it's 80% dry. Mist hair with Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection to prep strands for styling tools. Finish drying.
- Next, create a centre part and mist hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray. With a large barrel curling iron, twist hair from the root to mid-lengths around the iron to curl, leaving the last inch of hair straight.
- While hair is wrapped around the curling iron, gently slide the barrel up and down the hair to keep curls loose and tousled. When you release the curl, gently pull ends to create a soft wave.
- Brush through waves with a large tooth comb and apply Moroccanoil Molding Cream to give hair separation and texture.
- Finish with a mist of the Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray.
For stockist enquiries please contact www.moroccanoil.com