Sunday, October 26, 2014

BEAUTY ON FLIGHT

5 weeks left until Paris... EEEEPPPP!!!

I have started to get myself prepared for my up coming trip!
One of the main things I try to do is keep myself hydrated on the flight so I can beat jet lag quickly and not feel like a complete grease ball when I arrive.... SOOOOO I've stocked up on some amazing products from one of my favourite brands Go-To Skin Care!

My top 3 items to pack:

1. Properly Clean 
$29.95

2. Exceptionoil 
$49.95
Most excited about this as it can be used all over from your hair to your elbows!
Exceptionoil heals and soothes dry skin, flyaway hair, cuticles, heels and all those rough bits.
The Natural oils that are lost when flying are replenished (hello - perfect!)

3. Lips!
 $14.95
There facial cleanser 'Properly Clean' is fantastic and since I have started using it my skin has never looked better! It is my one and only cleanser... So I'm pretty confidant that their 'Exceptionoil' and 'Lips' prodcuts will be just as amazing!

WHY GO-TO SKIN CARE IS MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE

No testing on animals!!!
Free of: Petrochemicals, PEGs, Mineral Oils, Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones, GMOs and Synthetic Colours or Fragrances!
The package is super cute and the word is quirky and fun
IT ACTUALLY WORKS!
CREATED BY ZOE FOSTER BLAKE!!! DUH!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment