Wednesday, July 16, 2014

NEW LOVE


LOVE LOVE LOVE this Swedish brand!

The products are fantastic and they even do candles, shampoo, tools and make up bags!

Reasons while I love them!

They don't test on animals!

They are currently switching their brushes to make them all synthetic!!!

Everything you need in the one store!

The products can take you from minimal day look to outrageous fancy dress!

The colours that you see are 100% the colours that you get.
(i.e the nail polish doesn't need three coats to achieve the colour!)

My top picks

Mineral Foundation 
I'm currently using the mineral powder which gives my skin an all day glow and doesn't make my skin oily

Blush
 I use the blush in ginger which is the best blush I have ever used!!!!!
It lasts all day and you only need the smallest amount.

Eye Shadow
I'm using the wisteria eye shadow which I think is more like 4 in 1 because you can build up the darkness and it also has some shimmer in it which I absolutely love as it helps make your eyes sparkle.
I can use the one eye shadow for a real feminine look or a sultry cat eye.


Stay tuned as I test out more of the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment