Friday, July 25, 2014

FASHON DESIGN STUDIO - ART CREATES ART

The students at Fashion Design Studio recently put on a parade to showcase their amazing work. They each had the task of picking a painting and transforming it into a design.
The students did such an amazing job and I was truly blown away by their talents!
One of the judges from the night was Christoper Esber who I hugley admire, his designs are incredible, so to be sitting a few seats down from him was exciting to say the least!

The likes of Zimmermann and Alex Perry graduated from Fashion Design Studio, and I'm certain that these students can be the next Zimmermann or Alex Perry!

 The showcase was held at the Ultimo Collage and was an exciting night for all involved.


My absolute favourite came 2nd - YAY
The dress captivated me, I wish I could purchase it! 
TOTALLY IN LOVE!

 My favourite
Displaying Catherine Conlan - 'Organism' by Chris O'Doherty - 2nd place.jpeg 

Displaying Onticha Joy Sawasdee - 'I am still what i meant to be' 2009 by Stephen Bush.jpeg 

Displaying Candida Horn Sanderson - 'Girl With A Mandolin' 1910 by Pablo Picasso - HC 2.jpeg 
Displaying Jennifer Nguyen - 'Allegory of Winter' 1686-1761 by Jacques de la Joue - HC 4.jpeg 

Displaying Chloe So - 'The Colour Totem' 2955 by Lee Krasner.jpeg 

Displaying Jai Saunders - 'Blue Poles' 1952 by Jackson Pollock.jpeg 

Below are some of the designs with the selected paintings.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment