Monday, July 25, 2016

CAKE IDEAS

For Veronica

Hey Hon, 

I have stumbled across these designs on Pinterest already so when you emailed me asking for cake ideas, I already had the answers!!!!!

My wedding cake had fresh peonies on it, which I adored!
 I love the idea of fresh flowers on a cake.

Although I wouldn't change my wedding cake, I most def would have changed my engagement cake to a marble one.

I thin the geoder cakes are gorgeoussssss but I prefer the soft, relaxed, romantic & rustic look!!!

I have to have a copper one for my birthday this year!!!!

Hope you love the ideas!

:-)

Copper cake by Gigi Blue Delectable Edibles. Shiny Metallic Luster Dust available through Pastry Chef Central. Photo by Missy Photography.:

This awesome geometric cake with gold accents. | 25 Incredibly Beautiful Wedding Cakes That Won 2015:

Copper foil wedding cake:

gold cake:

5 Ways to Bring Your Rose Gold Wedding to Life! @perfectpalette:

WedLuxe – A Geode-Inspired Shoot at Momofuku Daishō- Wedding Ideas | Photography by: Tara McMullen Photography Follow @WedLuxe for more wedding inspiration!:

Purple Geode Wedding Cake by Rachel Teufel:

Modern grey, turquoise and gold wedding cake idea - three-tier grey wedding cake with bright blue geode rock going throughout cake {Red Balloon Photography}:

Rose quartz geode:

Stunning Cake Reveals an Edible Amethyst Geode Beneath Its Surface - My Modern Met:

marbled fondant is mesmerizing //technique Inspired by @sweetbakes_:

Magnificent marbled cake:

Marbled cake by Sweet Bakes:

Sweet Bakes Mable Wedding Cake with Copper Stripe & Flower Decor | Marble inspiration | Marble Ideas:

10 Original Wedding Cakes by The Sugared Saffron Cake Studio ~ we ❤ this! moncheribridals.com:

 stunning wedding cake !:

 10 Beautiful Black Cakes | including Hey There, Cupcake! | on TheCakeBlog.com:

 winter wedding cakes via ruffledblog.com:

 watercolour cake featuring a bright cascade of pretty flowers and gold details:

  :

 buttercream by erica obrien cake design:

 Unique wedding cake alternative - a crepe cake! From a garden, brunch inspired elopement styled shoot. Images by Caitlin Gerres Photography. Cake by Sweet Emma Lou.:

My Wedding Cake
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment