Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MILK & CO

Hand Quench 100ml 
Hand Quench
$12.95


Rejuvenating Masque 100gm 
Rejuvenating Mask
$19.95

I love the ingredients used in all of the Milk &Co products.
They are all natural based and they are the best on the market as they are not tested on animals, affordable and easily available at your local stores like Woolworths or Online!

I do hope to one day make my own lotions but until then this is what I use for my hands at work (after washing my hands so often I need a luxe cream that will keep my hands from drying up)

The face mask is like a cleanser and a light facial scrub in one... I use it twice a week in alteration with my other cleanser and facial scrub so my skin doesn't get used to one products and its thoroughly being cleaned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment