Monday, October 7, 2013

CITY GUIDE - THE HAMPTONS


I adore The Hamptons!!!!

I have been in both winter and summer and they are equally amazing!

The winter weekend I spent there was the most amazing & romantic weekend of my life!

My husband and I both absolutely adored The Hamptons!

Note - there is more to do in East Hamptons.. and the shopping is amazing :-)

STAY

The Baker House 1650
In & Outdoor pools, sauna, library, bar, dvds & fire place in the rooms, spa, scrumptious breakfast & much much more! Best place for romance!

The Hampton Maid
Beautiful garden & pool. Watch the sunset on you balcony!

The Mill House Inn
Everything is just perfect!

Panoramic View
Splurge and enjoy the luxury

EAT

75 Main

Levain

East Hampton Point

Station

BLT Steak
Amazing desserts but not a lot of Vegetarian options

Philippe Chow

Fresh

Edgewater

DO

Go for a swim at Main Beach - it looks just like it does in the movies!

Go for a stroll along Gin Beach

Head of for a drink at SL East

Shop along Main Street in East Hamptons - Hermes, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co etc!

On my list for next time http://tacombi.com/

Best gourmet grocery/cafe store! stock up and prepare a picnic basket!


No comments:

Post a Comment