Monday, September 30, 2013

NEW YORK CITY GUIDE PART 1

❤ BROOKLYN


I've been to Brooklyn three times and it just keeps getting better!
I actually based myself in Brooklyn on the last two trips!
Dumbo is my favorite spot in New York! 

My Top Picks!

STAY

King & Grove Williamsburg

Aloft New York Brooklyn

NU Hotel 

Condor Hotel

Hotel Le Jolie


DINE

Jacques Torres Chocolate
For the BEST and I mean BEST hot chocolate (which is like a soup of melted chocolate) and for the BEST chocolate chip cookie you will ever have!

Almondine Bakery

The River Cafe
Men must wear a suit jacket & be prepared to pay $25 for two cafes (including tip)

Grimaldi's Pizza
Where Frank Sinatra use to eat!!!

The Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory

Egg

Wycoff Star
I got breakfast here everymorning!
The people are super friendly and they have delicious food and the best bagels!
Thinks Banana Choc Chip Bread
Apple, Brie & Prosciutto Sandwiches
Hazelnut Coffee

Brooklyn Cupcake
NO WORDS!

Tomo Japanese Restaurant
(no website)
Great great great food!

Hana Natural Inc
(stock up here on all organic groceries)

Brooklyn Bridge Wine Bar

DO

Visit the Brooklyn Botanic Garden

Enjoy the views from Brooklyn Bridge Park 

UMMMMM CONEY ISLAND!!!!
(It's scary but worth it!)

Check out the Brooklyn Flea Market

Walk the Brooklyn Bridge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment